Look, if you're not on Christmas block leave or libo or whatever your branch calls it by now, then you're probably not going on it.
Let's all just sit together with the funny military memes and try not to imagine what all those people with Christmas trees and matching pajamas are doing right now.
1. It's the only dessert made up of 50 percent sadness (via Coast Guard Memes).
The culinary specialists really know how to make it feel like home.
2. Gotta hit the ground running (via Air Force Memes & Humor).
Welcome to the Air Force, with a vengeance.
3. That yellow bird is tired of your cadence calls (via Awesome Sh*t My Drill Sergeant Said).
First, the mice. Then, the Corps!
4. Stay low on your pushups and avoid burpees (via The Salty Soldier).
Hopefully, the tall fellow will take the hit and absorb most of the blast.
5. Dig deep, everyone (via Air Force amn/nco/snco).
The Air Force wants to at least get a laugh when you hurt their feelings.
6. Saving more Lincoln's than a private box seat (via Sh-t My Recruiter Said).
Just in time for Christmas, too.
7. Congrats on your restored ratings, Navy!
(via Sh-t my LPO says)
Now, we are all one with the Rates.
8. Don't necessarily want to fight another nation, but it would be super nice to have clear target identification (via Pop smoke).