It's Firday, the day of libo briefs and the best military memes from around the Internet.
1. Hey, if you can pass while only running during the actual test, then you do you (via Decelerate Your Life).
Of course, if you can't ....
2. Come on, it's just a few years (via Sh-t My Recruiter Said)
And you get to lurk in all those high schools and stuff.
3. Ooooh, should've double checked what they're testing for (via Coast Guard Memes).
Hey, there's always future servicewide exams. After all your buddies pin before you.
4. A-10 puns are brrrrrtiful (via Air Force amn/nco/snco).
But I don't recommend catching anything from A-10s. Not super safe.
5. The Air Force has an amazing headless chicken budget (via Air Force amn/nco/snco).
6. Not gonna lie, would promote the guy who painted this (via Coast Guard Memes).
Of course, I issue all my order in the voice of Gru.
7. Gave you one job, Timmy (via Sh-t my LPO says).
Timmy is going to have an uncomfortable next few days.
8. Bubba knows what's up.
And yes, Forrest is misspelled. Let it go.
9. American airports are not keeping pace with our needs (via The Salty Soldier).
Carl: The most Marine Marine who ever Marined.