Tomahawks are flying, tensions are rising, and we're just over here collecting memes and giggling. Here are 13 of our favorite funny military memes from this week, starting with a little shout out to the ships that conducted the strikes:
1. Congrats to the Navy for getting to set off some fireworks last night (via Weapons of Meme Destruction).
But y u no shoot more?
2. Digital security is important (via Team Non-Rec).
ISIS is coming for you with stock photos of models.
3. Navy Capt. Bender got the hookers out before the NCIS raid began (via Military World).
Best. Cruise. Ever.
4. You've got to earn that nap time by holding up that book she's going to read to you (via Decelerate Your Life).
"The Story of How the Recruit Became a Puddle Pirate, Chapter One."
5. If it's stupid but it works ... actually, this is still stupid (via Coast Guard Memes).
Would love to the new safety briefing when this goes awry.
6. Poor Jody never gets any respect (via Awesome Sh*t My Drill Sergeant Said).
7. Grade-A, Tier-One killers (via Devil Dog Nation).
Just make sure they're home before dark.
8. Every paratrooper's spirit animal on a Saturday jump (via Military World).
Unless it's a Chinook, Sherpa, or foreign jump. Then, it's all smiles all around.
9. Shut up, POG (via Pop smoke).
POGs who wish they weren't POGs are 1,000 percent more likely to call people POGs than an infantryman is.
10. Yeah. This is worth the next four years of my life (via Why I'm Not Re-enlisting).
Career counselors are basically Mephistopheles made flesh (Google it, then print one out and tape it to the career counselor's door).
11. "Potato" isn't too shabby (via Air Force amn/nco/snco).
That's a few levels above the required score of "Crayon."
Good ol' National Training Center (via Why I'm Not Re-enlisting).
great memories there.
13. You'll never run faster than when you're told you don't have to run that morning (via The Salty Soldier).
One word. One syllable. So many feelings.