Ready for a payday weekend? So are we once we finish these little articles and get through the editor's safety brief.
One intern falls out of the window and all of a sudden we can't be trusted. Anyway, here are 13 funny military memes to help you get the weekend started:
1. "Yeah, Navy, Imma let you finish. But the Air Force has the greatest bombs and I can prove it." (via Air Force amn/nco/snco)
That MOAB is Air Force AF.
2. Don't laugh, don't coo at him. Don't laugh, don't .... (via Air Force Memes & Humor)
Guarantee you'll lose control and laugh when his voice cracks.
3. But what are you going to do with the extra space in the bin? (via U.S Army W.T.F! moments)
Maybe that's where you can place their DD-214s as well.
4. The warrant recruiters wouldn't have to send all those emails if they only made this their motto (via Sh*t my LPO says).
For warrants, it's actually a pretty accurate description.
5. You'll spend the whole weekend waiting for the other shoe to drop (via Sh*t my LPO says).
What's really going on around here?
6. "Wait ... this surf and turf doesn't even taste like rubber. Why would they send fresh food unless ..."
(via Why I'm Not Re-enlisting)
"... it's A TRAP!"
7. Know what's a good topic for those application essays? "How I smoked that terrorist shooting at my buddies." (via @rachaaelbrand)
8. It's funny because it's true (via Awesome Sh*t My Drill Sergeant Said).
It's also sad because it's true, but let's not focus on that.
9. Speaking of sad because it's true:
(via Military Memes)
Sorry, Jody. No one is cutting orders yet.
10. Just think of all the dry socks and water onboard too (via Decelerate Your Life).
Silver bullets as far as the eye can see.
11. That DD-214 isn't always a golden ticket (via Team Non-Rec).
Guess you're just going to have to console yourself with doing whatever you want and getting to see your wife and children.
12. Sorry, corporals, but we were all thinking it (via The Salty Soldier).
Army corporals enjoy twice the responsibility without any of that pesky extra pay.
13. Nope. Nope. Nope (via Sh*t my LPO says).
You do get plenty of free salt though, so that's nice.