It's June, in case you're wondering. But military memes don't take summer vacations, and these memes will be here with you all through the fighting season.
1. The is why the military has ridiculous names for things, to prevent miscommunication (via Weapons of Meme Destruction).
But maybe you should pick a leader who knows the word for "the pokey thing."
2. Never trust junior enlisted with anything but a rifle and a woobie (via Shit my LPO says).
And only trust them with the rifle if they're in the Army or Marine Corps.
3. Again, don't trust junior enlisted with anything but a rifle and a woobie (via Pop smoke).
Though, to be fair, this game looks awesome.
4. That's a true friend right there (via Military World).
Try to line up with this guy on the physical fitness test.
5. While falling in a parachute is the second worst time to learn to fall in a parachute (via Do You Even Jump?).
The only time that is worse is learning to do a parachute landing fall right after you break both of your legs and some vertebrae.
6. Just dangling under the helicopter waiting to get hit by a stick (via Coast Guard Memes).
Or, you know, eaten by a shark. Pretty sure this is how Coast Guard admirals fish.
7. There's always a 70 percent chance it's a penis (via Decelerate Your Life).
Even when there is a serious message, there's at least an eggplant on the end of it.
8. Brad Pitt really moved up in the world (via The Salty Soldier).
But if you've seen the movies, he seems to be happiest as a lieutenant.
9. It's really romantic until one of you has to spend another two hours melting polish (via Shit my LPO says).
But, you know, cool profile photo or whatever.
10. Come on, the lieutenant is as likely to eat the dirt as anyone (via Coast Guard Memes).
At least the enlisted guys will only do it on a dare.
11. Dude didn't even get a good reenlistment bonus (via Decelerate Your Life).
Everyone knows you wait for the new fiscal year.
12. Everyone wants to get super fit until they remember how sore your muscles get (via Decelerate Your Life).
"Wait, I have to work out every week? Multiple times? Nah, I'll be fat or scrawny or whatever."
13. Turns out we owe apologies to all those medics and corpsmen.
Does it fix broken bones, yet?