Another week down, another flurry of military memes from the comedy blizzard that is the internet.
Here are 13 of the funniest we found:
1. Huh. Didn't know "Queen of the Bees" was a new MOS (via Pop smoke).
A couple of stings will remind you that you're alive pretty quickly.
2. Guess someone is rucking home (via Team Non-Rec).
And that's not how you carry a helmet.
3. Sure, you'll look fabulous until that first splash of hot coolant or grease (via Sh-t my LPO says).
Oh, and you don't look fabulous. You look like an idiot.
4. Pretty unfortunate fortune cookie (via Sh-t my LPO says).
Especially if the cruise gets extended.
5. It's a rough gig. Ages you fast (via Sh-t My Recruiter Said).
Not sure how he lost that eye, though.
6. Seriously, every briefing can be done without Powerpoint (via Why I'm Not Re-enlisting).
And if you choose to use Powerpoint, at least punch up the briefing with some anecdotes and keep the slide number low.
7. Think the platoon sergeant will notice? (via Team Non-Rec)
Just keep your eyes forward and only the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th ranks will see it.
8. God, Romphims took over the military pretty fast (via Weapons of Meme Destruction)
Photoshoppers must have been working overtime.
9. We're all the same. Except for these as-holes (via Weapons of Meme Destruction).
They're all equally bad.