Alright, everyone. Remember to pace and budget yourselves. Next weekend is Halloween weekend, so don't blow your entire savings account and get an Article 15.
You do that next weekend. In the meantime, check out these 13 funny military memes:
1. When your commander goes into the fine detail of each policy letter on day one:
(via Team Non-Rec)
Don't even fight it. Just make it worth it.
2. This is why they do sustained airborne training before every jump (via Air Force Nation)
Because this would be a horrible time not to remember what to do next.
3. Hey, at least he actually managed to get a signal out (via Military Memes)
He's using none of the proper radio protocol, but still. Got a signal.
4. Just apply the fundamentals the same way, and these site adjustments will put you dead center (via Team Non-Rec).
Except you know that the trigger puller is going to change their site picture.
5. Only gets an 8 out of 10 because he has no ammo (via Military Memes)
That shirtless look becomes much less cool when the armor starts to chafe.
6. If it's on the list, you better have it (via Devil Dog Nation)
I like the idea of ancient knights with PT mats.
7. Really didn't think the Coast Guard would have the bootiest boots who ever booted, but there you go (via Coast Guard Memes)
That poor CQ NCO is going to have some uncomfortable talks with the sergeant major.