Hasbro finally announced that they are making
holiday spring wishes come true with 'Baby Yoda' toys.
Well, not Baby Yoda, because obviously that character isn't Yoda, but he doesn't have a name or a species yet and "The Child" isn't as much fun to say.
So if the Baby Yoda Funko Pop didn't do it for you or your children or your husband, then check out these collectibles:
Baby Yoda Talking Plush - Official Teaser
BAHAHAHAHA watch that video with the sound on.
So far, this plush is the only physical toy we've seen but the other mock-ups look pretty cute.
The Child Talking Plush
The Black Series
The Black Series will feature other characters from The Mandalorian so you can collect them all! Each sold separately.
6.5-inch Posable Action Figure
You can make this little guy raise his teeny tiny little arm and use the Force! Don't pretend like you won't.
Oh, and don't forget the obligatory Funko Pop! version.
So, which of these are your favorites?
- 'The Mandalorian' recap: Episode 2 is fun, if slow - Americas Military ... ›
- 'The Mandalorian' recap: Episode 3 gets interesting - Americas ... ›
- How To Build Your Own DIY Baby Yoda From Legos | Fatherly ›
- Star Wars 'Baby Yoda' toys coming to a store near you - CNN ›
- Baby Yoda 4" Plush Toy: Toys & Games - Amazon.com ›
- The Child Plush by Mattel – Star Wars: The Mandalorian – 11'' – Pre ... ›