What's better than watching Bond films? Watching them with Bond.
While most of the things COVID-19 has brought us have been horrible, contagious, disappointing, frustrating, no good and almost overwhelmingly sad (just me? No?), one of the many silver linings has been the accessibility of entertainment. Movies like Trolls released straight to television, Ryan Seacrest hosted a family Disney sing-a-long (can you tell I have young children at home?) and museums and theaters all over the world are opening their doors for virtual shows, tours and the like.
And now (well, Sunday, April 19), you can watch one of our favorite Bond movies, GoldenEye, with none other than Bond. James Bond. (Fine, Pierce Brosnan, the fourth actor to star as 007).
Whether or not he's your favorite Bond, you can't say no to that face.
The 66-year-old screen icon will be taking us all behind the scenes of the spy epic, discussing his time in the tuxedo and how it felt to take up the mantle, as well as interacting with his legions of fans – which, of course, is where you come in. We need you to supply us with all the unanswered questions that have been burning away inside your brain for 25 years. Send them over to us via our Instagram, Facebook and Twitter pages now for a chance to get them answered by the main man himself.
The idea is simple: press play on GoldenEye (rental options are listed below) at the same moment as Pierce, and listen along to his play-by-play analysis and commentary in real-time.
- My favourite Bond film: GoldenEye | Film | The Guardian ›
- Goldeneye: Where Bond Was Born review – a persuasive account of ... ›
- 6 of the best tank scenes, ranked - Americas Military Entertainment ... ›
- One thing John Wick 3 got right about a firefight no other movie has ... ›
- Why the longest-serving Bond was the ultimate vet - Americas ... ›
- 10 reasons James Bond is the worst spy ever - Americas Military ... ›