You'll be ready for the zombie apocalypse.
Tactical Baby Gear takes a parenting essential — the diaper bag — and makes it something dads will actually want to tote around.
Let's face it: Most diaper bags are, at best, neutral and inoffensive. Very few of them make an actual statement. That's where Tactical Baby Gear comes in. This shit is no joke. Speaking of shit, it comes with an indestructible changing pad.
Our choice for most dope diaper bag is regularly $115.BUY NOW $99.00
You get a heavy-duty, military-grade diaper bag with pad. The bag is made from 600D tactical polyester material and heavy-duty YKK zippers, so it's able to withstand the zombie apocalypse, should it come to pass. The diaper bag itself is totally modular, with a large main compartment and roomy inner pockets.
Naturally, there's a padded tablet compartment and a padded, detachable shoulder strap. And when your angel is potty-trained, you can even use this thing for non-baby outings.
If you're looking for a matching baby carrier, here's one that's down from $179 and has both front-facing and rear-facing positions; it fits babies approximately 8-35 pounds.
This article originally appeared on Fatherly. Follow @FatherlyHQ on Twitter.
- Top 20 Best Tactical Diaper Bags For Men - Dad Built Baby Backpacks ›
- Best Tactical Baby Gear, Diaper Bags & Carriers For Dads | Fatherly ›
- The Best Tactical Diaper Bags for Active Parents - Tactical Peak ›
- Tactical Baby Gear Military Style Diaper Bags ›
- Get ready for the apocalypse with the Tactical Baby Gear diaper bag ... ›