Marine humor is super dark and most people outside of our community will never understand it.
But it's all good — so long as we've got these memes, we know we're not alone.
1. Maybe this is why Marines are so obsessed with pull-ups (via Marine Corps Memes).
And faster than a speeding bullet.
2. They must have been a 0311 Marine. But still saltier than a staff sergeant...
And still gets more respect than any POG... ever.
3. When you're so excited that you forget how to speak proper English.
Yeah, what he said.
4. The main difference between a Marine and an Airman (via Pop Smoke).
Killers vs. paper pushers.
Don't Forget About: 11 memes that are way too real for every Corpsman
5. I can no longer see these rhyming pairs without hearing Taylor Swift... (via Military Memes).
It's all fun and games until gunny finds you skating this hard.
6. It's the one injury prevention tip that isn't endorsed by the safety NCO (via Military Memes).
But hey, as long as that PFC lifts with his legs, he'll probably be fine.
7. Becoming a Marine means you change forever.
F*ck yeah, the change is forever! Semper Fi!
8. The Marine Corps Fashion show is very hit or miss.
But you know you still want to bang one of them.
9. Don't complain, boot.
It's better than using your toothbrush.
10. The legend has finally been proven.
We never doubted it. We swear we didn't.
11. Sgt. Pennywise was just named recruiter of the year. True story.
Even his nameplate says Pennywise. That's freakin' classic!