America has a new tax code, no one at the UN cares what Nikki Haley thinks about Jerusalem, and this week, the President presented his plan to keep us all safe.
Those are just a few of the more political stories we didn't cover because we don't really do politics.
I present you the gift of memes. These memes. Merry Christmakkah.
1. When the father of our country wants to stab people, you let him.
Father knows best.
2. It only took 3 uniform changes over 10 years, but...
And Navy still comes in with ridiculous blue uniforms. They never learn.
3. Turns out 'Groundhog Day' was the story of one man's enlistment. (via Marine Corps Memes)
For the Army, this place is known as "Fort Drum"
4. Does it count if a recording answers the phone?
Or any millennial.
5. Who calculated this?
And where are they stationed?
6. "And you better dress for it."
Also, any pills you take will end your career.
7. Oh look, the Empire has a National Guard.
Aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
8. But... Pew. Pew?
The learning curve in Vietnam was a b*tch.
8. "Honk if parts fall off."
There's no in-between.
9. Now show me Petty Officer 1st Class Keef before his promotion. (via Pop Smoke)
I don't want to be in that safety briefing.
10. "This song's about me!"
11. That's the Christmas spirit. (via Decelerate Your Life)
Be not led into temptation.
12. Somebody call the medic, we have a sick burn. (via the Salty Soldier)
When a recruiter is on an all-salt diet.
13. This is only the half-truth. (via Air Force amn/nco/snco)
We wouldn't eat that garbage cut. Filet or nothing.