Last week was a special week. The Marines had a birthday and we all stuffed our faces at the tactical thanksgiving America's restaurant chains offer veterans every Veterans Day.
Let's start Monday off with some fun by rounding up the best of this year's Veterans Day memes.
You're welcome for our service.
1. "Mom, I'll take the trash out after I get back from Denny's." (via Decelerate Your Life)
Walter White has seen some shit.
2. Veterans haven't been this vigilant since their last day in the military. (via Pop Smoke)
"But did he earn those red, white, and blue pancakes?"
3. If he walks out on the bill, it's not that much of a loss.
Hopefully you can't get abducted by the Taliban at Applebee's.
4. Keep fighting the good fight. (via The Salty Soldier)
The mission continues.
5. "Who wants to volunteer to be on duty during the Marine Corps Ball?"
Guess which one of these guys asked Alexis Texas to the ball on YouTube.
6. Rolling into Hooters like:
"Hello, my ARCOM is up here."
7. Don't they know I'm a veteran? (via Why I'm Not Re-Enlisting)
"You're not hunting me, I'm hunting you."
8. Oh Wait, Marine Corps birthday came first.
A meal that sticks to your ribs.
9. Where did he steal that book from? (via ASMDSS)
It's not like there are pictures in it.
10. Don't forget about other generations of veterans.
Bert doesn't want to talk about it.
11. In case you don't know what to say:
Most civilians are never face to face with greatness.
12. "Feel free to watch your step."
Clean like the day America was born.
Totally unrelated but still cool: If the battle of Thermopylae was fought today with 300 Marines >
13. "To TGI Friday's I will go."
"Friday it always is in here."