We started with a shutdown, some of us went to furlough, but we were all once again volunteers.
Now there's nothing to worry about...
...except nuclear armageddon, an unending war, and Chelsea Manning running for Senate.
Cheer yourself up with some memes. These memes.
1. Before you get offended, we were all sh*t bags at some point.
Just relax. Breathe — as long as your profile says it's okay.
2. We can't have the world blowing up our phone.
But a LOT of them will try. Along with our houses.
3. I got you, fam.
As long as the mountains are blue.
4. Must promote.
If you've ever had MIDRATS, you know that 58-minute rice is a little crunchy.
5. Gonna fly now. (via Inkfidel)
Don't miss the chance to be a contender.
6. "No one will take care of you like the Corps."
Now polish the floors, boot.
7. When you don't give a sh*t about the Air Force in WWI. (via Air Force amn/nco/snco)
Also, you had a few drinks to relax the night before.
8. "Here's your in-processing checklist"
Seriously though, the checklist explains everything.
9. Everything after basic training is a little fuzzy. (via Pop Smoke)
I also didn't drink during PT. Before, maybe, but not during.
10. The truth hurts pretty darn good.
Don't forget where you came from.
11. What a joke.
No one's getting this medal.
12. No one kneels during this guitar riff.
Also, it'd take a lot more than the Royal Navy to capture the Hulkster.
13. The ultimate "do as I say, not as I do." (via Decelerate Your Life)
Let them fight the war in Afghanistan, then. That sh*t will end in a hurry.
14. Prepare for zero likes. (via Why I'm Not Re-Enlisting)
Just f*ck me and tell me why you're f*cking me, alright?