The elections are over? Cool. We hope you got out there and made your vote count, but now it's time to focus on the bigger things, like the Marine Corps' upcoming Ball/Birthday and Veterans Day, both of which fall on a glorious four-day weekend.
It's a damn shame that it isn't a payday weekend, too — but maybe it's for the better. Things might get too crazy.
Anyway, enjoy these memes while you get ready for whatever ludicrous plans you have for the long weekend.
1. "To whom it may concern, f*ck this sh*t. Sincerely, everyone."
(Meme via Hooah My Ass Off)
2. They say the safety brief got 15 minutes longer that day...
(Meme via Coast Guard Memes)
3. That burger with the American flag toothpick in it is the purest way to thank a veteran this weekend.
(Meme via Shammers United)
4. The Army, Marines, and Air Force's plan to deal with an alien invasion is to open fire on them. The Navy is taking a different approach.
(Meme via US Space Force WTF Moments)
5. "No need to worry with that 'enlistment bonus' crap. You had me at 'fix bayonets.'"
(Meme via Smokepit Fairytales)
6. Don't let this distract you from the fact that in 1997, Al Bundy made corporal in the National Guard in a single weekend to get away from his wife.
(Meme via PT Belt Nation)
7. Like Hell I'm going to let some douchecanoe get that burger I earned by serving!
(Meme via Pop Smoke)
8. Of course I've been working out while at sea... Why do you ask?
(Meme via Sh*t My LPO Says)
9. Bitching about things is roughly 95% of what a junior enlisted does on a daily basis.
(Meme via Valhalla Wear)
10. "Oh, I'm so sorry, Corporal. How could I forget that your asskissing got you into the NCO corps?"
(Meme via The Senior Specialist)
11. Once you hit that ten-year mark, the thought of, "well, I'm half way to retirement" will never leave your mind.
(Meme via Army as F*ck)
12. I genuinely don't understand stolen valor turds. They'll drop hundreds of dollars just to save 10% off a $9 meal. All unearned gratitude aside, stealing valor just seems fiscally irresponsible. You know, if you enlist, they'll give you a free uniform...
(Meme via The Salty Soldier)
13. No internet? What are we? Savages?
(Meme via Decelerate Your Life)
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of October 5th - We Are ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of October 12th - We ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of October 19th - We ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of October 26th - We ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of November 2nd - We ... ›