From Combat Camera to the head of the company, Harper's time in service set him up for success.
In this episode, Harper shares some of his tactical tips for transitioning, helpful recommendations for resumes as well as other practical guidance for the service member getting ready to leave active duty. But more than that, Harper tells his story. How his dad's time in the Army instilled a deep calling to serve, how he captured poignant portrayals of life on the front lines through the lens of a camera, and why he moved to L.A. without a job to pursue his dream.
The Suit Soldier podcast is created by Chris Coker, a Business Architect and Career Coach who talks with today's top veterans to get their story on transitioning from the military so you can understand the path from military service to business success. Discover the traits you already have within yourself that you can deploy into your career and business to achieve your own definition of success.
- The Difficult Transition from Military to Civilian Life | Pew Research ... ›
- Your VA Transition Assistance Program (TAP) - Transition and ... ›
- 10 Organizations that Help Veterans Transition to Civilian Life - Vista ... ›
- In one year, VA improves mental health care for transitioning service ... ›
- These 14 expert tips will help you nail your military transition ... ›
- A top German doctor recommends whiskey to protect against COVID ... ›