Nothing beats the lazy Fridays of a four-day weekend - like today! Everyone probably did something patriotic for Independence Day. Whether it was seeing the fireworks with the family or getting roaring drunk in the barracks with the guys, we all did something extravagant yesterday.
And now today's a day where nothing really happens after a big holiday. Now it's time to just recoup and recover from the hangover by sitting on our collective asses with video games, movies, or whatever on a regular weekday... Only to do it all over again the moment your buddy calls you up or knocks on your barracks' room door.
So here's to sitting on our collective asses! Enjoy some memes. You earned it!
1.Not all standards are exactly "standard" across the DoD...
(Meme via Infantry Follow Me)
2.That's the look of someone about to whisper to everyone else "no, but seriously, here's the actual plan."
(Meme via Army as F*ck)
3.We all know that vodka will eat through the liner. Now ask us if anyone really cares...
(Meme via The Army's Fckups)
4.Showing up was enough of a courtesy.
(Meme via Call for Fire)
5."That'll teach you to have morale." - My chain of command, probably.
(Meme via Team Non-Rec)
6."That's it. Just take 20 steps in. There's no need to bother yourself with looking any further..."
(Meme via Not CID)
7.I get it, sir. The "rank you wear is heavier than any rucksack" line got old several months ago...
(Meme via Weapons of Meme Destruction)
8.No, seriously. Doesn't it bother anyone else that the cooks actually CAN cook a decent meal every now and then but just don't?
(Meme via Coast Guard Memes)
9.Whoever decided to put in the automated voice saying "you clicked when there isn't a tone" did it just to screw with us even further.
(Meme via Disgruntled Vets)
10. In case you were wondering. Yes. Marines were ALWAYS like that.
(Meme via The Salty Soldier)
11. It's the oldest trick in the book, and yet it still works every single time!
(Meme via Private News Network)
12. Live the kind of life your assigned FBI Agent would approve of. Or the exact opposite. It doesn't bother me none.
(Meme via Decelerate Your Life)
13. Meanwhile, Marine and Army grunts can't even get their unit to buy Q-Tips to clean their weapons...
(Meme via Air Force Nation & Humor)
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of May 31st - We Are ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of June 7th - We Are ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of June 14th - We Are ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of June 21st - We Are ... ›
- Funniest military memes for the week of June 28th - We Are The ... ›