As you may have heard already, the U.S. pulled out of Syria. Catch literally any other news agency for a hot take on that one. Me? I'd just like to point out the little things that also happened with that event. Namely, Russian troops immediately seized control of the compound the U.S. troops previously occupied.
The U.S. troops must have known something was up because they took the time to clear out literally every scrap of U.S. military hardware while not giving a single sh*t about their trash in the DFAC - much to the dismay of every DFAC NCO ever. Best of all, is the board with the Russian flag dong and other obscenities, mostly in Russian, sprawled across for the Ruskies to find.
All I'm saying is that I'm proud of you motherf*ckers is all. You're doing Uncle Sam's work. Anyways, here are some memes you glorious bastards.
1.In Soviet Russia, safety briefs you!
(Meme via ASMDSS)
2.I was more fond of writing "Be the hero your dog thinks you are."
(Meme via The Salty Soldier)
3.Ah. I see you found my VA doctor's number.
(Photo via Infantry Follow Me)
4.For some odd reason, the gravel under a Humvee in Afghanistan was a million times more comfortable than any Tempur-Pedic mattress.
(Meme via Disgruntled Vets)
5.Ever look at civilians awake at 0500 and wonder, "What's your excuse for being up? Why would you willingly do this to yourself?"
(Meme via On The Minute Memes)
6.A Bore Punch sounds slightly less horrifying if you have no idea what it is.
(Meme via Call for Fire)
7.Your argument isn't valid until you've been promoted through a system that rewards physical strength as a merit over any tangible ability to lead troops into combat.
(Meme via Team Non-Rec)
8.Roger Sterling was literally every single Sergeant Major I've had rolled into one guy.
(Meme via Not CID)
9."You can't be sick! We need someone to kick the tires in the motor pool every week!"
(Meme via Lost in the Sauce)
10.Society be like that sometimes.
(Meme via Valhalla Wear)
11.Just for my own personal reasons, which post of mine was the final straw? Just curious...
Funny how "Ride or Die" just went until "we had a minor disagreement over something stupid."
(Meme via Private News Network)
12.Yeah, but does theirs feel like it's about to shatter into a million pieces when it drives 35 MPH? Probably, actually...
(Meme via Thank You for My Service)
13.If anyone who's trying to sell you something calls you "my friend," they're immediately full of sh*t.
(Meme via Decelerate Your Life)
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of September 7th ... ›
- 512 Best Military Memes images | Military memes, Military humor ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of September 7th - We ... ›
- Here are the 13 funniest memes for the week of September 14th ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of September 13th - We ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of September 20th - We ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of September 27th - We ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of October 4th - We Are ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of October 11th - We ... ›
- The fall of Soviet Russia hysterically explained through memes - Americas Military Entertainment Brand ›