I'm calling it now. This weekend will be one of the quietest weekends in recent history. Why? It has nothing to do with 2nd MARDIV's insane level of micromanaging and everything to do with how lower enlisted troops think.
For starters, it's a non-pay day weekend for the second time in a row. Less shenanigans when everyone is broke as Hell. Secondly, NCOs will know exactly where everyone is located at any given moment. Friday night? They're all out seeing Avengers Endgame. Saturday afternoon? In the barracks playing the new Mortal Kombat game. Saturday night? Probably seeing Avengers again. Sunday? Too hungover (I said quiet, not uneventful) and Sunday night will be Game of Thrones.
If you're an NCO trying to find a good reason to cheer up your sergeant major, pointing out the lack of blotter reports on their desk will surely help.
Here's to a quiet, entertainment filled weekend. Enjoy some memes.
1.Still only gets you a 10% rating
(Meme via Coast Guard Memes)
2.Every. Friggin'. Time.
(Meme via Not CID)
3."Shoot them instead of them shooting you. Got it?"
(Meme via Lock & Load)
4.Only way it could get worse is if they had their cell phone in their other hand.
(Meme via Call for Fire)
5.Micromanage them to the point where they don't have a scheduled breakfast. That'll TOTALLY get them to act right.
(Meme via Smokepit Fairytales)
6.If unsure, say "drink water and take a knee."
(Meme by Devil Dog Actual)
7.You'd be surprised by your ability to not give a f*ck while on deployment, up to and not limited to, the smell from a literal pond of human sh*t. Stay classy, Kandahar Air Field.
(Meme via Valhalla Wear)
8."Huh. The name on this one is in a different font and size than literally every other certificate. Seems legit."
(Meme via Private News Network)
9.Hope you guys had a very uneventful April 21st!
(Meme via Decelerate Your Life)
10. Why can't the military ever make duty stations where it's nice? Then again, we have bases in Hawaii and the BGW finds a way to make it suck.
(Meme via Air Force Nation & Humor)
11. Promote ahead of peers.
(Meme via Air Force amn/nco/snco)
12. My ass is firmly in the "why leave a perfectly good aircraft" category.
Call me a leg, but at least we use Air Assault these days.
(Meme by Ranger Up)
13. You could not live with your own failure. Where did that bring you? Back to 0530 Division runs.
(Meme by WATM)
- Top 10 Military Humor | Military.com ›
- The 13 Funniest Military Memes of the Week 3/9/16 | Military.com ›
- Military Times - Independent News About Your Military | Military Times ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of March 22nd - We Are ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of March 29th - We Are ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of April 5th - We Are ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of April 12th - We Are ... ›
- The 13 funniest military memes for the week of April 19th - We Are ... ›