Just because the shelves are empty doesn't mean you can't be prepared.
The world is on high alert as COVID-19, more commonly known as Coronavirus, was declared a global pandemic today by the World Health Organization. WHO and other medical experts are imploring people to wash their hands, wipe down surfaces and not to touch your face. As more and more people take precautions seriously, more and more shelves are being emptied of things like toilet paper, paper towels and one of the most necessary items for on-the-go hygiene: hand sanitizer.
Empty shelves? Make your own. And the best part? It only takes two ingredients.
No hand sanitizer? No problem. Here’s how to make your own. #coronavirus #preparedness https://t.co/EtKW06PAZM— We Are The Mighty (@We Are The Mighty) 1583985478.0
We promise it's that easy, but here's a video so you can see for yourself. This mother-daughter duo also has some great tips on how to make your homemade hygenic concoction smell a little less like you're a walking disinfectant. Although in these times, that's definitely not a bad thing.
- Pandemic Influenza | Pandemic Influenza (Flu) | CDC ›
- What is a pandemic? - WHO ›
- Coronavirus: COVID-19 Is Now Officially A Pandemic, WHO Says ... ›
- Here's a look inside a 15-story underground doomsday shelter for ... ›
- The Wuhan coronavirus has officially spread to every region in China ›
- Dialing Up the Body's Defenses Against Public Health and National ... ›
- A Real-Life Flying Iron Man Suit Was Made By Mythbusters' Adam ... ›