A reporter with the Russian The Caucasus Post media outlet risked being decapitated while filming a news segment featuring some low-flying Mi-24 helicopters in anticipation of the celebration of the 100th anniversary of the Azerbaijani Armed Forces.
The scene speaks for itself: you can clearly see the journalist presenting her report from the runway as several Hind gunships fly close to her. As many as 14 Mi-24s can be seen in the footage with the second one literally buzzing the journalist with the stub wing endplate missile pylon missing her head by a few inches…
Take a look:
Brave or reckless journalism? You judge.
This article originally appeared on The Aviationist. Follow @theaviationist on Twitter.
- The Aviationist » Here Are The First Images Of The First Bell V-280 ... ›
- The Aviationist » How my Stealth Black Hawk articles and concept ... ›
- The Aviationist » In Russia's Chechen Republic, Car's Dashcam ... ›
- The Aviationist » Take A Look At This Video Filmed From A ... ›
- The Aviationist » U.S. Marines Request Contractors To Provide ... ›