An old Russian tank that had just led a military parade in western Russia on Aug. 23, 2018, was being loaded onto a trailer when it embarrassingly barrel-rolled off the flatbed.
"At about 12:10 on Aug. 23, 2018, a T-34 tank rolled off the platform and capsized while being loaded on a trailer," the Russian military told TASS, a state-owned media outlet.
The tank driver was uninjured, TASS reported.
Several videos of the tank fail have since been uploaded to social media.
На Берлин, блядь pic.twitter.com/sSeGRdZTAY— Уголок циника (@cynicarea) August 23, 2018
And here's another angle:
T-34 tank overturned after 75 anniversary Kursk battle parade pic.twitter.com/GVmhDT8VOw— English Russia (@EnglishRussia1) August 23, 2018
The military parade was celebrating the World War II Battle of Kursk, an important Soviet victory over Nazi Germany that ended 75 years ago on Aug. 23, 2018.
The parade appropriately included 75 military vehicles, including T-72B3 tanks and BMP-2 armored personnel carriers, TASS reported.
The incident comes less than a month after Russia's navy had its own fail on Navy Day when a Serna-class landing craft crashed into a bridge.
This article originally appeared on Business Insider. Follow @BusinessInsider on Twitter.
- Russia shows off a nuclear 'doomsday' torpedo that the US can't stop ›
- Russia is dumping US debt and buying gold instead - Business ... ›
- Report: Leaked audio of Russians on humiliating defeat by US forces ›
- Russian navy was set to impress Putin on Navy Day — then this ... ›
- Russia admits defeat, Su-57 not going into mass production ... ›