There are still plenty of chances to meet with VA recruiters at online career events in fall 2020.
Fall brings changing leaves, shortening days and cooler temperatures. At VA, it also means a slew of conferences and conventions.
Normally, you'd find us all over the country at various professional health care conferences. While in-person events are currently off the table, there are still plenty of chances to catch us at virtual career events.
Check out the list of online events below that we'll be attending or hosting this fall. You can sign up for one to learn more about VA, what it's like to work here and how you can find your perfect VA job.
- VA Virtual Open House: At noon ET every Wednesday through Oct. 28, you can sign up to talk to a VA recruiter at our virtual open house. Learn more about open positions, how to apply and the many benefits of a VA career. During the 10-minute chat, you'll also have a chance to ask the recruiter any other questions you might have about working at VA.
- Talk About It Tuesday: Looking for more information about what it's like to work at VA? Hear about it straight from VHA Marketing Specialist Mike Owens. Every Tuesday on LinkedIn, Owens talks about his experiences at VA and gives advice to job seekers. Topics he's covered include common application mistakes, VA work culture and advice for transitioning military personnel. Once a month, he also sits down with a VA expert for a longer question-and-answer session. Grab some lunch and come join us next Tuesday at noon ET for another episode, or check out our archive of past videos anytime.
- VHA Innovation Experience (iEX): Returning virtually this October, our third annual iEX gives you a chance to discover how VA is using innovation, partnership and technology to change and save Veteran lives. From Oct. 27-29, you can attend talks and demos, watch the VHA Shark Tank competition, attend discussion panels and virtual exhibits, and listen to keynote addresses from health care industry leaders. Register for iEX here.
- Other virtual events: You can also catch us at a number of virtual events held by external partners this fall. If you live in the St. Louis area or are interested in working there, we'll be exhibiting at a PracticeMatch virtual career fair from 4-7 p.m. CT on Oct. 29. We'll also be at:
Work at VA
We'd love to connect with you at one of these virtual events and help you learn more about a VA career.
- Veterans need VHIC for in-person Commissary, Military Exchange ... ›
- Disabled Veterans can fly Space Available Flights for free - VAntage ... ›
- DoD answers top 10 questions on expanded commissary, exchange ... ›
- Veterans Day Discounts 2019, Free Meals, Resources Exclusive to ... ›
- Disabled Veterans eligible for free National Park Service Lifetime ... ›